- Date & time: Sun 27th Mar 2011 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: North York Moors
- Category: AM
- Website: eskvalleyfellclub.org
- Distance: 15.3km / 9.5m
- Climb: 724m / 2375ft
- Venue: Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, nr Ralphs Crosses, N. Yorks.
- Grid ref: 678998
- Skills & experience: PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.50
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
Contact for Race Information
- David Parry
- 54A Saxonfield, Coulby Newham, Middlesborough, TS8 0SN
- 07890 430624
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), ladies (3).
- Male: P. Sanderson – 01:24:45 – 2010
- Female: E. Johnson – 01:44:49 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full kit/equipment must be carried. Part of Northern Runner/ Esk Valley Fell Club Winter Series.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event