- Date & time: Sat 18th Jun 2011
- Start time info: 11.30 a.m. onwards.
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS
- Website: cvfr.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Hare & Hounds, Chiserley, nr Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: SE005280
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
Contact for Race Information
- Alistair Whitelaw
- 1 Calder Grove, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5AG
- 07807 553803
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8(over6), 0.3m/40'; U10, 0.9m/125'; U12 & U14, 1.9m/200'; U16 & U18, 3.8m/400'; £1 for U8, £1.50 other ages. Route maps and records on website. This race counts towards the Midsummer Madness Series for juniors eligible for the senior series. Medals for all placed runners and large chocolate lucky dip sack. See separate entry for senior event.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lakeside - Gummers How
- 11:00am – Great Lakes Run
- 11:30am – Reservoir Bogs
- 13:00pm – Moel Hebog
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley Fell Race
- 15:00pm – Great Hill Race
- 17:00pm – Cononley
Sorry no maps available for this event