- Date & time: Sun 9th Jan 2011 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: runningwithdavid.com
- Distance: 8.5km / 5.3m
- Climb: 267m / 875ft
- Venue: Bear Inn, Alderwasey, Derbys.
- Grid ref: 315527 on OL24
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- David Denton
- 5 Swinney Lane, Belper, DE56 1EF
- 07747 776233
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8(over 6), 0.5m, 10.30 a.m.; U10, 1m, 10.40 a.m.; U12/U14/U16, 2m, 11.00 a.m.; all free.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
New race HQ. New course. Carvery available afterwards.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rab/dark & White Mini-mm
- 10:30am – Clay Bank East
- 11:00am – Hexhamshire Hobble - Rearranged Date
- 11:00am – Trig Point
Sorry no maps available for this event