- Date & time: Fri 1st Jun 2012
- Start time info: Any time during June.
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Lake District
- Category: Relay
- Website: billyblandchallenge.org.uk
- Distance: 106km / 65.9m
- Climb: 8534m / 27998ft
- Venue: Moot Hall, Keswick.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
Contact for Race Information
- Ray Gill
- The Garth, Hampsfell Road, Grange over Sands, LA11 6BG
- 015395 35013
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Macclesfield Harriers – 14:24:00 – 2010
- Female: Helm Hill – 21:48:00 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
A 5 Leg relay for 10 people running in pairs round the Bob Graham route at a time and date of their choosing during June. Please note that individual teams are responsible for all aspects of their own run including recording times. Time sheets available from website. Not suitable for juniors, however U18s can participate if running with a competent adult. Categories for M, F, MVet, FVet and Disabled.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event