- Date & time: Sat 11th Aug 2012 at 10:30
- Country: Wales
- Region: South
- Category: BL
- Distance: 30.6km / 19m
- Climb: 1372m / 4501ft
- Venue: Car park below Tal-y-Bont dam, LD3 7YS.
- Grid ref: SO105210
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Gary Davies
- 32 Foreland Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7AR
- 02920 652251
- Teams allowed:
- Male: N. Sharp – 02:28:32 – 2003
- Female: L. Gould – 02:59:23 – 1991
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
To be run clockwise in 2012. Navigational skills compulsory. No markers on a demanding course. No toilets.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Turner Landscape
- 09:00am – Long Tour Of Bradwell
- 11:00am – Howtown
- 14:30pm – Tegg's Nose
- 15:00pm – Arncliffe Gala
Sorry no maps available for this event