- Date & time: Sat 7th Apr 2012 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS
- Website: clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 7.2km / 4.5m
- Climb: 457m / 1499ft
- Venue: Barley Village Hall, Barley, nr Burnley.
- Grid ref: 823403
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry at www.ukresults.net - will be additional admin charge.
Contact for Race Information
- David Bailey
- 128 Napier Street, Nelson, BB9 0RB
- 01282 618554 after 8pm
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. Maitland – 00:29:44 – 1984
- Female: C. Greenwood – 00:34:25 – 1993
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Lancashire Championships for U18, U23/Seniors & Vets. Refreshments in Village Hall. No toilets.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event