- Date & time: Sat 12th May 2012 at 13:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AM
- Distance: 12.9km / 8m
- Climb: 915m / 3002ft
- Venue: Outside Plas Garnedd , Llanberis, LL55 4LF.
- Grid ref: 575600
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Registration in the Dolbadarn Hotel on Llanberis High Street from 9 a.m.
Contact for Race Information
- Jayne Lloyd
- Ysgubor Fawr, Tyddyn Cae, Pontrug, Caernafon, LL55 2SW
- 01286 677785
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Croasdale – 00:58:36 – 1993
- Female: M. Angharad – 01:12:44 – 1996
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
No junior races this year but a Fun Run starting at 11 a.m. in the village.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Slieve Bearnagh
- 11:00am – Mount Famine
- 11:00am – Cressbrook Crawl
- 12:00pm – Fairfield Horseshoe
- 13:15pm – Belmont Winter Hill
- 14:00pm – Bollington Festival 3 Peaks
Sorry no maps available for this event