- Date & time: Sat 17th Nov 2012 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AM
- Website: www.cs.man.ac.uk/~temples/hc/
- Distance: 12.1km / 7.5m
- Climb: 610m / 2001ft
- Venue: Hayfield Scout Hut, Swallow House Lane, Hayfield.
- Grid ref: SK035873
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entries by post or email to the organiser. Limit 150.
Contact for Race Information
- Andy Howie
- The Chalet, Tunstead Clough, Edale Road, Hayfield, SK22 2LL
- 07970 751833
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Specially arranged event for day of FRA Presentation "Do" in nearby Higher Disley. Parking (thanks to the Parish Council) on the Old School Field behind the Scout Hut. Race start on Valley Road approx 5 mins from Scout Hut.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event