- Date & time: Sat 29th Jun 2013 at 04:00
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AL
- Website: 10peaks.com
- Distance: 73km / 45.4m
- Climb: 5600m / 18372ft
- Venue: Swirls car park, Thirlmere.
- Grid ref: 316169
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £75.00
Contact for Race Information
- Paul Smith
- St Jacques Cottage, Upper St Jacques, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1SS
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Bottomley – 00:13:27 – 2012
- Female: B. Kingdon – 00:18:02 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Covers 10 highest peaks in the Lake District. Also a shorter course event, 48km/3200m, on same day.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Whaley Waltz
- 09:00am – Cancelled - Skye Rotary Trotternish Challenge
- 10:30am – Maybeck 3 Crosses
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race ( Buttermere Horseshoe )
- 12:00pm – Foel Fras
- 14:00pm – Chrome Hill
- 15:15pm – Eldwick Gala
Sorry no maps available for this event