- Date & time: Sat 1st Jun 2013 at 14:45
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: wincle.org.uk
- Distance: 8.5km / 5.3m
- Climb: 280m / 919ft
- Venue: Tolls Farm, Wincle, SK11 0QE.
- Grid ref: SJ964652
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Use entry form on website. Limit 350 - EOD on day if limit not exceeded. Includes entry to Village Fete for pre-entered runners.
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:32:48 – 2007
- Female: E. McGuire – 00:42:45 – 2005
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Ages 10 to 15, 3km with river crossing; £3 pre-entry, £4 on day. Medal for all runners.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Fresh trout for all senior finishers.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Billy Bland Challenge Relay
- 09:00am – Welsh 1000m Peaks
- 10:30am – Wharfedale Off-road Marathon
- 11:00am – Duddon
- 11:00am – Wharfedale Off-road 1/2 Marathon
- 14:00pm – Kelbrook
- 15:00pm – Pen Y Ghent
Sorry no maps available for this event