- Date & time: Sat 11th May 2013 at 14:00
- Country: Scotland
- Region: North
- Category: AS
- Website: dundeehawks.com
- Distance: 7km / 4.3m
- Climb: 670m / 2198ft
- Venue: Dalmunzie Hotel, nr Spittal of Glenshee.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
£4 for Scottish Athletics members.
Contact for Race Information
- Dave Hanlon
- 11 Carmichael Gardens, Dundee, DD3 6LX
- 01382 229556
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Quinn – 00:33:50 – 1997
- Female: A. Mudge – 00:38:50 – 2003
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Glas T Toe Tickle race, 1km/50m, 2.30 p.m., no minimum age.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Warm clothing must be supplied by each competitor for transportation to finish.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Mount Famine
- 11:00am – Cressbrook Crawl
- 12:00pm – Fairfield Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Cowpe Junior
- 13:00pm – Last Drop Loop
- 13:15pm – Belmont Winter Hill
- 14:00pm – Steam Bunny Stomp
Sorry no maps available for this event