- Date & time: Sun 15th Sep 2013
- Start time info: Interval starts from 8.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: O
- Website: ldmta.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Somewhere in the Lake District - to be announced 2 weeks before event.
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £17.50
- Entry info:
Hot food, map and dibber hire included. £1.50 discount for using own SI card.
Contact for Race Information
- David Rosen
- 27 Beech Road, Halton, Lancaster, LA2 6QQ
- 01524 811553
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Three courses: classic 26km/2400m; medium 20km/1800m; short 13km/1200m (approx. distances & climbs).
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Wroxall Round
- 11:00am – Fit As A Butcher's Dog
- 11:00am – Wild Goose Chase
- 12:00pm – Burnsall ( B O F R A )
- 14:00pm – Dale Head
Sorry no maps available for this event