- Date & time: Wed 8th May 2013 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 229m / 751ft
- Venue: Rainow Institute, B5470 between Macclesfield and Whaley Bridge.
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Colin Fray
- The Stables, Ward Lane, Disley, Stockport, SK12 2BZ
- 01663 766508
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:31:08 – 2009
- Female: O. Walwyn – 00:33:49 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Tea and stickies available from 6.30 p.m.(ish) and after race.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event