- Date & time: Sat 7th Sep 2013 at 13:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AS
- Website: eryriharriers.org.uk
- Distance: 7.5km / 4.7m
- Climb: 540m / 1772ft
- Venue: Bangor University Farm Field.
- Grid ref: SH265725
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Registration at Cafe Hen Felin, Abergwyngregyn, LL33 0LP (GR 657725).
Contact for Race Information
- Trefor Jones
- Tyn Weirglodd, Penisarwaun, Caernarfon, LL55 3DB
- 07527 547017
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: M. Donnelly – 00:34:07 – 2012
- Female: L. Jeska – 00:43:40 – 2012
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Please use designated parking area.
Other races on this day
- 04:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Brecon Beacons
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Raid 12
- 12:00pm – Raid 6 Day
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:20pm – Morrone ( Braemar Gathering)
- 18:00pm – Raid 6 Night
Sorry no maps available for this event