- Date & time: Sat 25th May 2013 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: Unknown
- Website: britishathletics.org.uk/competitions/mountain-running-challenge/
- Distance: 11.3km / 7m
- Climb: 1080m / 3543ft
- Venue: Football Club Pavilion, Fitz Park, Keswick
- Grid ref: NY266240
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 15
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Steve Harwood
- 3 Browfoot, Penrith Road, Keswick, CA12 4LQ
- 017687 80708
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
- Junior races:
- Other info:
The junior races are open to athletes born in 1994 to 1997 inclusive. No younger athletes may compete in the junior races.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
11:30 Junior Women 3.7km 510m, 12:00 Senior Women/U23 Women/Junior Men 8.7km 940m, 13:00 Senior Men/U23 Men 11.3km 1080m. Runners responsible for getting back to race venue. Uphill trial races for selection of UK teams to compete in the European Mountain Running Championships. See UKA website for information about selection criteria etc. Incorporating the Senior Home International Uphill Only Championships. 2nd event in the UKA Mountain Running Challenge.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event