- Date & time: Sun 24th Aug 2014 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BS
- Website: cannonballevents.co.uk/threedaycannonball.php
- Distance: 5km / 3.1m
- Climb: 193m / 633ft
- Venue: King William IV, Shore Rd, Littleborough, OL15 9LW
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.50
- Pre-entry fee: £6.50
- Entry info:
No booking fee, live results as you finish.
Contact for Race Information
- John Lloyd
- 14 Jubilee Way, Todmorden, OL14 7EX
- 07583 997329
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New race, no records
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Great introduction to fellrunning.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Tour Of Norland Moor
- 11:00am – Cnicht
- 11:00am – Bradbourne
- 11:30am – David Bell Memorial - Summer
- 16:00pm – Grasmere Senior Guides Race
Sorry no maps available for this event