- Date & time: Sat 31st May 2014 at 14:45
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: wincle.org.uk
- Distance: 9.5km / 5.9m
- Climb: 300m / 984ft
- Venue: Burnt House Farm, Wincle, SK11 0QJ
- Grid ref: SJ967663
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £8.50
- Entry info:
Use entry form on website. Limit 350 - EOD on day if limit not exceeded. Includes entry to Village Fete for pre-entered runners.
Contact for Race Information
- Julian Brown
- Fox\'s Reach, Lake Road, Rudyard, Leek, ST13 8RN
- 01538 306837
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S Bailey – 00:37:06 – 2011
- Female: A Frost – 00:43:00 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Ages 10 to 15, 3km with river crossing; £3.50 pre-entry, £4.50 on day. Medal for all runners.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Fresh trout for all senior finishers. Starts/finishes at village fete.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event