- Date & time: Sat 20th Sep 2014
- Start time info: From 8.30 a.m.
- Country: Northern Ireland
- Category: MM
- Website: mourne2day.com
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Mourne Mountains, details tbc 10 days before event.
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Age info: Juniors (16-17 yrs on day) may enter C or D class if partnered by parent or guardian who has recently completed 2 similar MM courses or has equivalent recent mountain skills experience.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£80 per team of two up to 31st July; £90 for late entries up to Sept. 12th. On-line entries or download form from website from May.
Contact for Race Information
- Mark Pruzina
- 47 Killinchy Road, Comber, Co Down, BT23 5LU
- 07711 118035
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Two-day Mountain Marathon with four classes; Elite 55km, B Class 45km, C Class 35km, D Class 35km.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – N. Wales Junior Mountain Running Champs.
- 10:00am – Cancelled - Turbine Tangle
- 11:00am – Three Shires
- 13:00pm – Scafell Pike
- 14:00pm – Lantern Pike
- 14:30pm – Simonside
- 16:00pm – Little Long Run
Sorry no maps available for this event