- Date & time: Mon 26th May 2014 at 14:45
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS
- Website: www.wildboarclough.co.uk
- Distance: 3km / 1.9m
- Climb: 270m / 886ft
- Venue: Crag Hall, Wildboarclough, SK11 0BD.
- Grid ref: SJ988689
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 12
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Noel Curtis
- Brookside Cottage, Wildboarclough, Macclesfield, SK11 0BB
- 01260 227448
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:15:11 – 2004
- Female: J. Lee – 00:18:57 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U10(over 6), 0.7km, 13:30 start; U12, 1.4km, 13:45 start.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Part of Wildboarclough fete. Cash prize for beating course record.
Other races on this day
- 11:30am – Ilkley Trail
- 13:00pm – Bamford Sheepdog Trials
- 13:00pm – Austwick Amble
- 14:00pm – Ilam Fete Junior
Sorry no maps available for this event