- Date & time: Sat 5th Jul 2014 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS
- Website: heptonstallfestivalrace.wordpress.com
- Distance: 9.5km / 5.9m
- Climb: 496m / 1627ft
- Venue: The Cross Inn, Heptonstall, HX7 7NB.
- Grid ref: SD987282
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
All proceeds to local causes.
Contact for Race Information
- Steve Grimley
- 5 West Laithe, Heptonstall, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7LX
- 07710 015560
- Teams allowed:
- Male: C. Smale – 00:52:09 – 2012
- Female: K. Walshaw – 00:55:42 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
New evening start and pub HQ for 2014; part of Calderdale's weekend of Tour de France celebrations.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Chevy Chase
- 13:00pm – James Coulson Laxey Fell
- 14:00pm – Moel Siabod
- 14:30pm – Charmouth Challenge
- 15:00pm – Thurlstone Chase
Sorry no maps available for this event