- Date & time: Sat 7th Jun 2014
- Country: Scotland
- Region: North
- Category: MM
- Website: lamm.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Scottish Highlands. Exact location revealed 36hrs before event.
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£45 per person. See website for entry details.
Contact for Race Information
- Martin Stone
- Sleagill Head Farm, Sleagill, Penrith, CA10 3HD
- 01931 714106
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Two day mountain navigation event for pairs held each year in the Scottish Highlands since 1994. Six courses of varying length and difficulty, including score, which cross wild mountain country at high level. Special map, isolated midcamp, unique and friendly atmosphere - the Connoisseur's Mountain Marathon. See website for further information.
Other races on this day
- 09:00am – Welsh 1000m Peaks
- 10:00am – Cancelled - Wharfedale Off-road Marathon
- 11:00am – Wharfedale Off-road 1/2 Marathon
- 11:00am – Ennerdale Horseshoe
- 11:30am – Alwinton
- 13:00pm – Turner Junior Uphill Championships
- 14:00pm – Weets
- 15:00pm – Pen Y Ghent
Sorry no maps available for this event