- Date & time: Sat 21st Jun 2014
- Start time info: 11.30 a.m. onwards.
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS
- Website: cvfr.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Hare & Hounds, Chiserley, nr Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: SE005280
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£1 or £1.50.
Contact for Race Information
- Gillian Wisbey
- 32 Lee Mill Road, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8LJ
- 07957 140901
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for all age groups U8(over 6) to U18. See website for further details. Short walk to start after Senior race has started.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lakeside - Gummers How
- 08:00am – Ultra Tour Of The Peak District
- 10:00am – Dig Deep Intro Ultra
- 11:30am – Reservoir Bogs
- 12:00pm – Breiddens Breaker
- 13:00pm – Coity
- 14:00pm – Brown Wardle
- 14:00pm – Tal Y Mignedd
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – Great Hill
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
- 17:00pm – Cancelled - Cononley
Sorry no maps available for this event