- Date & time: Sun 31st May 2015 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: www.runningwithdavid.com
- Distance: 8.04km / 5m
- Climb: 225m / 738ft
- Venue: Bear Inn, Alderwasley, Derbys.
- Grid ref: 315527
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
U18s £2; U16s free.
Contact for Race Information
- David Denton
- 5 Swinney Lane, Belper, DE56 1EF
- 07747 776233
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8, 0.8km, 10:30am; U10/U12, 2km, 10:40am; U14/U16, 4km/112m, 11:00am.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Also newcomers race 4km/112m, 11am. Races start/finish 1km from HQ where there is a Carvery & Real Ale.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – B A European Mountain Running Championship Trial
- 10:30am – Edenfield
- 11:00am – Saddleworth Junior Races
- 12:00pm – Coniston Gullies ( B O F R A )
- 12:30pm – Saddleworth
Sorry no maps available for this event