- Date & time: Sat 17th Oct 2015 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay
- Website: www.britishfellrelay.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Barley Village Hall, Barley, nr Burnley GR823403
- Grid ref: GR823403
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Clubs must be affiliated to the UKA. All runners must have completed 2 category A fell races and be first claim members of the club they represent. Full details will be included in the Summer issue of the "Fellrunner"
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Eddleston
- 1 Bridge Croft, Clayton le Moors, Accrington, BB5 5XP
- 07951 424780
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event