- Date & time: Sun 17th May 2015 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AS
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 2km / 1.2m
- Climb: 200m / 656ft
- Venue: Lantern Pike Inn, Little Hayfield, SK22 2NG.
- Grid ref: 034884
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Scottney
- 3 Clough Lane, Little Hayfield, High Peak, SK22 2NL
- 07769 902658
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggert – 00:10:38 – 2009
- Female: J. Lee – 00:13:14 – 2009
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Junior race over marked course with parental supervision. Age categories as FRA rules.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Registration and car parking in field adjacent to pub on A624. No toilets.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event