- Date & time: Sun 20th Sep 2015 at 10:40
- Country: England
- Region: North York Moors
- Category: BM
- Website: www.clevelandmrt.org.uk
- Distance: 12.9km / 8m
- Climb: 457m / 1499ft
- Venue: Lordstones Cafe, S of Carlton in Cleveland, TS9 7JH.
- Grid ref: NZ524030
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £8.00
- Entry info:
Registration (senior & junior) closes at 10:30 a.m.
Contact for Race Information
- John Goodwin
- 07766 106833
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Speake – 00:55:35 – 2012
- Female: F. Potton – 01:16:16 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Compulsory briefing for all runners at 10:35 a.m. Be prepared to carry full body cover.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Fat Boys Stanage Struggle
- 14:00pm – Dale Head
- 14:00pm – Utterley Butterley
- 15:00pm – Beefy's Nab
- 15:00pm – Embsay ( B O F R A )
Sorry no maps available for this event