- Date & time: Sun 18th Oct 2015 at 09:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: MM
- Website: www.explorerevents.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Peak District, exact location 1 month beforehand
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £17.00
- Pre-entry fee: £15.00
- Entry info:
Score navigation involving open access land and rights of way. Solo or pairs. Pre entry fee £11 before August, £13 in August and £15 from September. SportIdent dibber £2 extra.
Contact for Race Information
- Jenny Peel
- 60 Ivy Park Road, Sheffield, S10 3LB
- 0114 230 7973
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
14-17 year old runners can compete within a team, but in this case the other runner must be 20 or over and must also be the parent/legal guardian of the junior runner. No one under 14 may compete.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
All the events are score events and go onto high exposed moorland. GPS data loggers are allowed for recording your route, but may not be used for navigation.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Postponed - Clay Bank West
Sorry no maps available for this event