- Date & time: Wed 11th May 2016 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Shropshire/Welsh Borders
- Category: BS
- Website: www.merciafellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 5.6km / 3.5m
- Climb: 268m / 879ft
- Venue: Church Stretton Social Club, Essex Road (turn right over railway bridge into Church Stretton from A49).
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Simon Daws
- 2 Belmont Road, Iron Bridge, Telford, TF8 7QT
- 07598 451947
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T. Davies – 00:22:09 – 2004
- Female: M. Price – 00:27:31 – 2011
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Race after Senior race for over 10s.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
2nd race in Summer Series. Toilets at registration, short walk from start.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event