- Date & time: Fri 20th May 2016 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 4.7km / 2.9m
- Climb: 200m / 656ft
- Venue: Hayfield Scout Hut, Swallowhouse Lane, Hayfield, SK22 2HB
- Grid ref: 035873
- Skills & experience: LK
- Minimum age: 12
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Mary Edgerton
- Rowan House, Highgate Rd, Hayfield, SK22 2JL
- 01663 742367
- Teams allowed:
- Male: A Jones – 00:18:51 – 2006
- Female: J Lee – 00:23:15 – 2009
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Juniors 12 and over may run the full course. No races for U12s.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Village fell race & part of the 3 Days in May series.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event