- Date & time: Sat 17th Sep 2016 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: www.t42.org.uk/hayfield
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 320m / 1050ft
- Venue: Spray House Farm, Little Hayfield.
- Grid ref: SK035886
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Show entry fee of £8 includes race.
Contact for Race Information
- Jim Trueman
- Ivy Farm, Slack Lane, Little Hayfield, High Peak, SK22 2NQ
- 07769 263804
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Wilde – 00:29:12 – 1977
- Female: C. Greenwood – 00:34:50 – 1984
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8(over 6)/U10, 0.8km, 12 noon; U12, 1.6km, 1 p.m.; U14/U16, 3.2km, 1 p.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Final counter in Hayfield Championship and counter in the National Trust Peak District Fell Series. Country Show and Sheepdog Trials.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – British & Irish Junior Mountain Running Champs & Home International
- 00:00am – O M M Lite N Yorkshire
- 11:00am – King John's Castle
- 11:00am – Three Shires
- 13:00pm – Scafell Pike
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:00pm – Merrick Hill
- 14:30pm – Simonside
Sorry no maps available for this event