- Date & time: Sat 30th Apr 2016 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: York. Dales
- Category: AL
- Website: www.threepeaksrace.org.uk
- Distance: 37.4km / 23.2m
- Climb: 1608m / 5276ft
- Venue: Playing fields, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, North Yorks.
- Grid ref: 805727 on OS Explorer OL2
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £25.00
- Entry info:
On-line entries only from Feb 1st to April 12th or earlier if 999 limit reached. Places guaranteed to first 10 men and first 5 ladies from 2015. Substitutions accepted up to closing date and not restricted to same club but subject to race entry qualifications. Entry fee includes post race meal & £1 donation to "Friends of the Three Peaks".
Contact for Race Information
- Kath Brady
- 6 Osbourne Terrace, Newchurch-in-Pendle, Burnley, BB12 9JJ
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
of 3 including vets teams.
- Male: A Peace – 02:46:03 – 1996
- Female: A Pichtrova – 03:14:43 – 2008
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Incorporating the Senior Yorkshire Fell Championships.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Salcombe Coastal Marathon
- 00:00am – Llangynhafal Loop
- 00:00am – Red Kite Challenge
- 00:00am – Stuc A' Chroin 5000
- 11:00am – The Cake Race
- 12:30pm – Coniston
- 13:30pm – James Coulson Laxey Fell
Sorry no maps available for this event