- Date & time: Sat 19th Jun 2010 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Category: BM
- Website: cvfr.co.uk
- Distance: 12.1km / 7.5m
- Climb: 457m / 1500ft
- Venue: Hare & Hounds, Chiserley, nr Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: SE005280
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Bill Johnson
- c/o Moorlands Crescent, Ovenden, Halifax, HX2 8AA
- 07918 913300
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Route changes each year - checkpoint locations revealed on morning of race. Slower runners may start half an hour earlier if preferred. Second race in the Midsummer Madness series. See separate entry for junior race. Band at pub in evening.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Reservoir Bogs Junior
- 00:00am – Lakeside Gummers Howe
- 11:00am – Great Lakes Run
- 13:00pm – Tebay
- 13:00pm – Moel Hebog
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – 40th Great Hill Race
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley Fell Race
Sorry no maps available for this event