- Date & time: Sat 10th Jun 2017
- Start time info: 5.30 p.m. individual, 6.30 p.m. team.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Lakeside Hotel, Newby Bridge, LA12 8AT.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£8 individual, £24 for team of 3; on entry form available from organiser from March 1st. Limited to only 14 entries per race.
Contact for Race Information
- David Birch
- 29 Howard Terrace, Morpeth, NE61 1HT
- 07581 310515
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
Individual: I. Holmes, 24:46, 2006. Team: Limited Edition: 25:51, 2004.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
5km/260m plus return boat row across Lake Windermere. N.B. Only running part covered by FRA Permit.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Alwinton 3 Tops
- 11:00am – Ennerdale Horseshoe
- 11:00am – Weets
- 12:00pm – Roman Wall Show
- 12:00pm – Rossendale Harriers 50th Anniversary Juniors, U21, Junior Inter-counties
- 13:30pm – Churn Milk Chase
Sorry no maps available for this event