- Date & time: Sun 15th Oct 2017
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: Relay
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Llanberis
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Clubs must be affiliated to the UKA. All runners must have completed 2 category A fell races and be first claim members of the club they represent. See race website for full details including entry information.
Contact for Race Information
- To be confirmed
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Further details and entry information will be available on the race and FRA websites and included in the summer edition of The Fellrunner.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Allenheads Natural Ability
- 11:00am – Gormire Gamble
- 11:00am – Andrew Heywood Memorial Windgather
Sorry no maps available for this event