- Date & time: Sun 4th Feb 2018 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BL
- Website: www.denbydaleac.co.uk/mickleden-straddle
- Distance: 23km / 14.3m
- Climb: 741m / 2431ft
- Venue: Langsett Barn, S36 4GY, on A616.
- Grid ref: 211005 on OS OL1
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £9.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry only via race website from 1st Dec. Closing date for entries Sat 27th Jan. Entry limit of 200.
Contact for Race Information
- Simon Browne
- 76 Thorpes Ave, Denby Dale, Huddersfield, HD8 8TB
- 07761 555175
- Teams allowed:
- Male: D Watson – 01:35:38 – 2006
- Female: H Fines – 01:54:24 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Please note 11:35 cut-off time at CP 1 (top of cut gate), 5 min quicker than 2017. Post race refreshments and prizegiving at Langsett Barn. Bottle of Rescue Ale to all finishers in support of Woodhead Mountain Rescue. Includes £2 donation to Dark Peak Access Fund.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Kong Mini Mm Round 1
- 10:00am – Charnwood Hills
- 11:30am – Long Mynd Valleys
- 13:00pm – Birkrigg Common
Sorry no maps available for this event