- Date & time: Sun 5th Aug 2018 at 10:30
- Country: Wales
- Region: South
- Category: BL
- Website: sites.google.com/site/welshfellrace/races/brecon-beacons
- Distance: 30.6km / 19m
- Climb: 1372m / 4501ft
- Venue: Parking below Talybont Reservoir Dam, LD3 7YS.
- Grid ref: SO 104210
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £8.00
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
See website for pre-entry. To be run clockwise this year. Limited parking, please share cars. No toilets. Registration: 09:30 to 10:15.
Contact for Race Information
- Gary Davies
- 32 Foreland Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7AR
- 02920 652251
- Teams allowed:
- Male: N Sharp – 02:28:32 – 2003
- Female: L Gould – 02:59:23 – 1991
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Arenig Fawr
- 00:00am – England Athletics Mountain Running Championships
- 11:00am – Round Hill
- 11:00am – Saddleworth Round
- 12:00pm – Farlton Knott ( B O F R A )
Sorry no maps available for this event