- Date & time: Tue 17th Apr 2018 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay
- Website: www.wharfedaleharriers.co.uk/events
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Old Sun Hotel, Haworth, W Yorks. 5 min walk to start.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 10
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £9.00
- Entry info:
Per team of 3.
Contact for Race Information
- Lynda Hargreaves
- 15 Wheatley Lane, Ilkley, LS29 8BW
- 07973 713258
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Poached Eggs – 00:27:53 – 2014
- Female: Ribble Valley Harriers – 00:32:25 – 2017
- Other info:
Individual fastest times: T Adams, 8.47, 2016; f. K. Walshaw, 10:22, 2014.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Each leg 2.4km/60m). Almost any conceivable team composition welcome including mixed, family, junior etc. Relay batons are eggs! Cadbury's creme egg to all finishers. Soup and roll included.
Other races on this day
- 19:15pm – St Davids College
Sorry no maps available for this event