- Date & time: Sat 17th Jul 2010 at 14:00
- Country: Wales
- Category: AS
- Distance: 9.3km / 5.8m
- Climb: 701m / 2300ft
- Venue: Carnival Field, Capel Curig opposite Bryn Tyrch Hotel.
- Grid ref: SH723578
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Ross Powell
- Pen y Buarth Farm, Upper LLandwrog, Caernarfon, LL54 7RD
- 01286 881491
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Whitfield – 00:44:52 – 1998
- Female: A. Mudge – 00:52:28 – 1998
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U12(over 10)/U14/U16, 2m/275', £1 on day.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Held in conjunction with Carnival.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Montane Phoenix Long-o
- 11:00am – Tracks To Trig
- 11:00am – Pen Y Fan
- 14:00pm – James Coulson Laxey Fell
- 15:00pm – Ingleborough
Sorry no maps available for this event