- Date & time: Sat 1st May 2010
- Start time info: Any time during May 2010.
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Category: Relay
- Website: gorunningwithdallam.blogspot.com
- Distance: 106.2km / 66m
- Climb: 8534m / 28000ft
- Venue: Moot Hall, Keswick.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
Contact for Race Information
- Ray Gill
- The Garth, Hampsfell Road, Grange over Sands, LA11 6BG
- 015395 35013
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
A 5 Leg relay for 10 people running in pairs either clockwise or anticlockwise round the Bob Graham route at a time and date of their choosing during May 2010. Please note that individual teams are responsible for all aspects of their run. Further details about registering and recording runs, will be available from the website.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – The Cake Race (formerly Autumn Leaves)
- 12:30pm – Coniston
- 13:00pm – Stuc A' Chroin 5000
- 13:00pm – Red Kite Challenge
Sorry no maps available for this event