- Date & time: Sun 31st Jan 2010 at 08:30
- Country: England
- Category: Relay GPS:
- Website: penninebridlewayrelay.co.uk
- Distance: 75.6km / 47m
- Climb: 1920m / 6300ft
- Venue: Fearns Community Sports College, Booth Road, Rawtenstall.
- Grid ref: 842220
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Age info: Leg 3 over 16; other Legs over 18.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £45.00
- Entry info:
For team of 10. Online entry only via website. Limit 90 teams.
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Wright
- 16 Park Road, Waterfoot, Rossendale, BB4 9BW
- 07764 949199
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: Borrowdale – 04:56:37 – 2005
- Female: Horwich – 06:17:17 – 2005
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
5 leg relay run in pairs. Legs vary from 5.5m to 12.5m. Follows the "Mary Townley Loop" of the Pennine Bridleway. Inexperienced teams are advised to read the Safety Pack on the event website before entering. Toilets only at start/finish.