- Date & time: Sat 6th Apr 2013 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 7.3km / 4.5m
- Climb: 457m / 1499ft
- Venue: Barley Village Hall, Barley, nr Burnley.
- Grid ref: 823403
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry at www.ukresults.net - will be admin charge.
Contact for Race Information
- David Bailey
- 128 Napier Street, Nelson, BB9 0RB
- 01282 618554 after 8pm
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: J. Maitland – 00:29:44 – 1984
- Female: C. Greenwood – 00:34:25 – 1993
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Lancashire Championships for U18, U23/Seniors & Vets. Hot & cold refreshments in Village Hall.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – New Dungeon Ghyll
- 12:00pm – Llanbedr To Blaenafon
- 12:00pm – Pendle Junior Races
- 13:00pm – Coledale Horseshoe