- Date & time: Sat 10th Aug 2013 at 10:30
- Country: Wales
- Region: South
- Category: BL
- Distance: 30.6km / 19m
- Climb: 1372m / 4501ft
- Venue: Car park below Tal-y-Bont dam, LD3 7YS.
- Grid ref: SO105210
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Gary Davies
- 32 Foreland Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7AR
- 07545 717802
- garydavi[email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: N. Sharp – 02:28:32 – 2003
- Female: L. Gould – 02:59:23 – 1991
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
To be run anti-clockwise in 2013. Navigational skills compulsory. No markers on a demanding course. No toilets. Limited parking, please share cars.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Turner Landscape
- 09:00am – Long Tour Of Bradwell
- 09:30am – Half Tour Of Bradwell
- 10:00am – Mourne Seven Sevens
- 15:20pm – Arncliffe Gala