- Date & time: Sat 7th Sep 2013 at 18:00
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Lake District
- Category: MM GPS:
- Website: explorerevents.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Lake District. Exact location to be disclosed 1mth before event.
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Patton
- East View, The Hills, Bradwell, Hope Valley, S33 9HZ
- 01433 620591
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
6 hour Mountain Marathon. Second half of Raid 12. Final 3hrs will be in the dark. For solos or pairs. Score format. Maps provided. Electronic timing.
Other races on this day
- 04:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Brecon Beacons
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:30am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 12:00pm – Raid 12
- 12:00pm – Raid 6 Day
- 13:00pm – Cross Keys Road & Fell Relay
- 13:00pm – Ben Nevis
- 13:00pm – Cancelled - Moel Wnion
- 13:20pm – Morrone ( Braemar Gathering)