- Date & time: Sat 21st Jun 2014
- Start time info: 5.30 p.m. individual, 6.30 p.m. team.
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Lakeside Hotel, Newby Bridge, LA12 8AT.
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
£8 individual, £24 for team of 3; on entry form available from organiser from March 1st. Limited to only 14 entries per race.
Contact for Race Information
- David Birch
- 29 Howard Terrace, Morpeth, NE61 1HT
- 07581 310515
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
Individual: I. Holmes, 24:46, 2006. Team: Limited Edition: 25:51, 2004.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
5km/260m plus return boat row across Lake Windermere. N.B. Only running part covered by FRA Permit.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Reservoir Bogs Junior
- 08:00am – Ultra Tour Of The Peak District
- 10:00am – Dig Deep Intro Ultra
- 11:30am – Reservoir Bogs
- 12:00pm – Breiddens Breaker
- 13:00pm – Coity
- 14:00pm – Brown Wardle
- 14:00pm – Tal Y Mignedd
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – Great Hill
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
- 17:00pm – Cancelled - Cononley