- Date & time: Sun 2nd Feb 2014 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BL
- Website: denbydaletravellers.org.uk
- Distance: 23km / 14.3m
- Climb: 741m / 2431ft
- Venue: Langsett Barn, S36 4GY, on A616.
- Grid ref: 211005 on OS OL1
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Pre entry only by 25th Jan on form from DDT website. Cheques to "Denby Dale Travellers". Limit 200.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Howard
- 21 Second Avenue, Horbury, Wakefield, WF4 6HB
- 07792 527781
- [email protected]tinternet.com
- Teams allowed:
- Male: D Watson – 01:35:38 – 2006
- Female: H Fines – 01:54:24 – 2013
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full waterproof whole body cover, hat, gloves, map, compass, whistle and emergency food must be carried; kit check. Bottle of Woodhead MRT Rescue Ale to all finishers. Post race refreshments.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Charnwood Hills
- 10:30am – Broughton Wood Wobble
- 11:00am – Witton Park Trail Relay
- 11:30am – Long Mynd Valleys