- Date & time: Sat 3rd Feb 2018 at 10:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BL
- Website: www.cvfr.co.uk/races/wadsworth-trog/
- Distance: 31km / 19.3m
- Climb: 1110m / 3642ft
- Venue: Old Town Cricket Club, Old Town Mill Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8SW.
- Grid ref: SD998285
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Entries via sientries.co.uk. From 1st Nov 2017 to 27th Jan 2018. Limit 200.
Contact for Race Information
- Jake Ackroyd
- 2-3 Church Yard Bottom, Heptonstall, HX7 7PL
- 07801 966756
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: K Gray – 02:27:34 – 2015
- Female: N Jackson – 02:51:26 – 2017
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Limited parking, please car share. FRA mandatory minimum kit is compulsory plus emergency food.
Other races on this day
- 11:45am – Titterstone Clee