- Date & time: Sun 15th Sep 2019
- Start time info: Interval starts from 08:30 to 10:15
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: O GPS:
- Website: www.ldmta.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Stool End, Great Langdale, LA22 9JU
- Grid ref: NY276057
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Age info: 14 if in a pair with a parent
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £18.50
- Entry info:
Hot food, map and dibber hire included. £1.50 discount for using own SI card.
Contact for Race Information
- David Wolfendale
- Cleveley Mill, Cleveley Bank Lane, Forton, Preston, PR3 1BY
- 01524 793091
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Three courses: classic 29km/2300m; medium 21km/1500m; short 15km/1100m (approx. straight line distances & climbs). Pairs category on short course.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Bluebell 3
- 10:30am – Wroxall Round
- 11:00am – Fat Boys Stanage Struggle
- 11:00am – N S Poly Ingram Hills
- 12:00pm – Embsay ( B O F R A )
- 14:00pm – Dale Head
- 15:00pm – Beefy's Nab