- Date & time: Sat 12th Mar 2011 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AM
- Website: clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 14.5km / 9m
- Climb: 686m / 2250ft
- Venue: Barley Village Hall, Barley, nr Burnley.
- Grid ref: 823403
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Pre-entry by 5th March. Limit 300.
Contact for Race Information
- Barrie Walmsley
- Twynham, 19 Whinney Lane, Langho, Blackburn, BB6 8DQ
- 01254 248025
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
New race in memory of Stan Bradshaw, replaces the Half Tour of Pendle. Route to be finalised but similar to Half Tour. Post race refreshments available.
Other races on this day
- 08:00am – Haworth Hobble - Wuthering Hike
- 11:00am – Moel Wnion
- 11:30am – Windmills Whizz
- 12:00pm – Glenariff
Sorry no maps available for this event