- Date & time: Sat 6th Oct 2012 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BM
- Website: saddleworth-runners.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Tanners Waterside Mill, Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7NH.
- Grid ref: SE002038
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Full kit/equipment required. Kit check.
Contact for Race Information
- Ray Green
- 14 Dacres Road, Greenfield, Oldham, OL3 7HR
- 07403 322340
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Due to access problems this is a new route around the Chew Valley area replacing the Ravenstones race. Details will be posted on host and FRA websites.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rab Mountain Marathon
- 10:00am – Grin And Bear It
- 10:30am – Good Shepherd
- 13:00pm – Longmynd Hike
- 13:30pm – Peel Hill Junior Races
- 14:00pm – Coniston Trail
- 14:00pm – Fan Fawr
Sorry no maps available for this event