- Date & time: Sun 11th Nov 2012 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BL
- Website: mowcoprunners.com
- Distance: 28.9km / 18m
- Climb: 1130m / 3707ft
- Venue: Village Hall, Meerbrook, Leek.
- Grid ref: 987608
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
Contact for Race Information
- Andrew Addis
- 10 Woolliscroft Avenue, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 0NR
- 01782 612838
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. Taylor – 01:50:10 – 1991
- Female: K. Parker – 02:20:40 – 1992
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Parking & toilets at Tittesworth reservoir. 15 min walk to Village Hall.
N.B. The organisers have been forced to change the route of this year's race. This is due to concerns by Natural England about the spread of Phytophthtora pseudosyringae in the Gradbach area. The amended route adds 4,8km but no significant climb so the route this year will be 28.9km /1130m.
Further information with amended route map and statement from Natural England go to www.macclesfield-harriers.co.uk
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Copeland Chase
- 00:00am – Rab Mini-mm Series - Round 2
- 11:30am – Leg It Round Lathkil
- 11:30am – Wadsworth Half Trog
Sorry no maps available for this event